Job Listing: Music Director – First Presbyterian Church, Mesquite
Purpose: To lead the church choirs, provide music at special church events, and coordinate the total music program for First Presbyterian Church, Mesquite.
- Christian character
- College degree in a related field or equivalent experience leading choirs and musicians
- Knowledge and understanding of Reformed church music
- Understanding of Presbyterian beliefs and traditions
- Proficient communications both in speaking and listening
- Initiative, determination, and patience for developing plans and projects through completion
- Exhibit competent, effective, and motivating leadership
Accountability: The Director of Music is accountable to the Pastor, as head-of-staff, the Worship Committee, and ultimately to the Session in the performance of responsibilities.
To view additional requirements and the full job description, please click HERE.
To submit your resume or make additional inquiries, please contact. Rev. E. Jones Doughton, Pastor.